It’s been a busy day (and last evening) but I am finally getting around to today’s post.
- I spent all day in downtown Baltimore at Expo East. It’s an expo for natural&organic food retailers and producers, beauty products, homecare products and more. The expo actually started on Wednesday and goes till tomorrow. I wish I could have gone for more than one day to really take in all that was there and see a session or two, but I’m just glad I got to go at all. I’m going to do a recap of it and my favorite brands/products I found next week. I’m excited to go back over all the goodies I got to try!
- The weather switched up and was a lot warmer and more humid this week. Really made me realize how much I love fall and that I’m ready for sweater weather, crunchy leaves and cozying up with a blanket in the mornings and evenings.
- I am celebrating my 10 year high school reunion this weekend. That sounds so weird to say (type) out loud. I’m getting quite close to 30 and this picture rings so true.
- Since we’re headed home for my high school reunion my little guy and I are going to be sticking around town for an extended stay (the hubs has to go back to work). I’m so excited to get to spend more time with my family and see friends that I don’t get to see often.
- I don’t know about you, but I’m feeling 22… Not my age (see above) but the Cleveland Indians!! They just set a MLB record yesterday for the most consecutive wins in history. They are killing it and I cannot wait to see what the post-season holds for them. ( source )
Have a great weekend!
<3 – Brittany